3213 Foxhall Road
Project Architect: Cunningham + Quill Architects
Project Design: MMg
Completed: Q2 2013
Murillo Malnati Homes purchased this Tudor-style home which was originally 2,900 SF and converted it into a 4,000 SF 5-bedroom 5-bath luxury home. The home sits on a lot measuring 7,100 SF on Foxhall Road in the Wesley Heights neighborhood. The original house was constructed in 1927.
Wesley Heights is characterized by its residents as “tall trees, sidewalks, and beautiful homes are all hallmarks of this special place. It even has a national park that snakes through its streets.” According to the community website, originally this community was built beginning in the 1930s. Most of the original homes still stand today. This community has a pride of ownership and is reflected in the care that people take of their properties.
Built as a community from the ground up starting in the late 1930s in the great city of Washington, DC, Wesley Heights has seen its share of excitement. This neighborhood has been and still is home to many dignitaries. Richard Nixon and his family lived in Wesley Heights from 1957 until 1961.
Wesley Heights is one of the most exclusive areas of the city and many private universities and schools are located nearby.
- Completely reconfigured the floor plan to include a rear addition and accommodate a new master bedroom suite and family room
- Bosch stove/range plus wall oven, Viking refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher, new wood cabinetry and Carrara marble countertops
- New exterior patio deck to connect with the new rear addition for direct access from kitchen and dining room
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen including custom cabinetry
- Refurbished existing garage
- Landscape and hardscape featuring night lit trees, hedges and wood fence, irrigation system
- New structured wiring for security/telephone/home entertainment/media throughout
- Radiant heat in master bathroom